Charity Fundraiser Campaign – UNICEF
Join the charity fundraiser campaign for UNICEF with BillSave and make a difference in the world.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €400.00 to €800.00 /week
Do you want to make a difference in the world?
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights, and to help them fulfill their potential, from early childhood through adolescence. We have joined forces to assemble a team of elite residential door-to-door ambassadors to help provide much-needed aid to some of the most vulnerable children in the world today. You will be working alongside our rapidly growing Door-to-Door charity fundraising team on our residential campaign.
The Successful Candidate:
- Responsible for hitting individual set targets.
- Required to work as part of a team.
- Will be ambitious, self-motivated and resilient.
- Full Clean Driver’s License desirable but not essential.
- Must be available to work full-time Monday to Friday 12 pm - 8:30 pm
- This position is full-time with a base salary plus commission
- Base salary of €400 per week PLUS Uncapped Commission
- Transport to and from the field from our office.
- 20 days annual leave
- Training provided on an on-going basis
- Weekly incentives, monthly rewards, and company trips away for our top performers!